RussBohaty
Advertising Partner
Rookie

United States
Forney, Texas
RussBohaty should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Tips for staying steady, ready when you travel

Hi Ten-Tenth's gang,

This is from a q & a I had with some racers recently. A great question came up on on staying at your peak if you are someone who travels a lot

Most racers live out of suitcases so you have pretty common issues. (Not that it makes it any easier). Kasey Kahne for instance has a beautifull home in NC and he is hardly ever there. I suggest you always get your proper rest, at least 8 hrs a nite. Maybe even think about closer to 10. If you don't feel like sleeping, lay back and close your eyes with lights out. You'll fall asleep*

Eat plenty of fruits and veggies (fresh) and drink lots of water, 80 to 100 ozs a day. Eat light in the morning with your bigger meals in the afternoon. If you aren't stretching, start and treat it like it's own workout. In other words, keep notes about your progress on each stretch. If you don't have a reliable workout, check out my Golden Key stretching and flexibility available free on my RussBohaty YouTube channel. Keep a positive attitude and try to embrace travel as fun and adventure. Many people who can't do what you do, would love to break up the boredom and be out there making it happen. You will be fine.*