View Single Post
Old 9 Jan 2012, 20:00 (Ref:3009495)   #312
porsche91722
Veteran

Australia
S.E.Qld
porsche91722 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridporsche91722 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridporsche91722 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by peckstar View Post
Once again i find you are all arguing in circles and none of you know what you are even arguing anymore.
Thanks for that! As usual, your level headed good sense puts us back on the straight and narrow.
Bottom line, as far as championship winners go, all the girls have to hang their hats on, is some German sheila who won the Dakar 11 years ago, and a chick who is more famous for getting her gear off, than her driving capabilities, which at best are pretty average. She won a race which apparently was gifted to her.
@ bella, I couldn't give a rats. As I said in my most, good luck to both of them. It's a career move. Generally, your ability usually gets you up the ladder. However, some times if you are not good enough, you have to resort to other things to promote yourself over the next guy. As Mountainstar said, her career is a sports personality, then a race driver. I haven't followed her career too closely, but you can put your house on the fact that she will end up in the media doing more commentary. She'd make a great pit lane chick reporter.