View Single Post
Old 5 Aug 2002, 08:42 (Ref:350245)   #52
DNQ
Veteran

Australia
Brisbane, Australia
DNQ should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
My Track

Bloody hell, it's the Lee Janotta Motor Racing SUPER COMPLEX! How long is that big track?? Must be edging 50km Nice facility in anyone's books.

My cicuit is called "Telstra Motordrome Queensland" in deference to Telstra who have pumped in millions of dollars to build the facility.

The full track is five kilometres in circumference, built to be run under two configurations - Grand Prix and Club layout - the Grand Prix circuit comprises of the entire track, whilst the Club track skips the hairpin.

The circuit is located in South-East Queensland, North of Brisbane, and is a reasonably fast, medium to low downforce drivers circuit, with one notable passing oppurtunity, the hairpin. Elevations changes features notably in the tracks character - the run to the hairpin is particularly angled.

The club layout bypasses the hairpin, and is suitable for smaller state events for which smaller crowds and marshalls are present.

The dog leg after turn one is for go karts.

The track is capable of holding most races, from open wheelers and tin-tops to touring cars.

TRACK DIRECTION - Anit-Clockwise
Attached Thumbnails
circuit.jpg