View Single Post
Old 17 Nov 2019, 09:59 (Ref:3941064)   #19
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I definitely enjoyed this one. Very strong central performances. Racing scenes were very impressive and I thought they did a nice job of re-creating that pit area and ambience. I think it's enjoyable enough for a mass audience. Will be very interested to see how much cut-through it has come the Oscars.

I've begrudgingly accepted the racing cliches in movies - sideways glances, pulling an extra gear etc. The racing situations are quite contrived. But yeah, the '65 omission is a tough one to take.