View Single Post
Old 10 Feb 2020, 21:59 (Ref:3956862)   #11
Alfisti
Veteran

England
North Yorkshire, England
Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!
For "professional" drivers I sure as heck wouldn't get in a cab if they were driving.

Logano pointlessly blocking like a dick which ended his and his teammates chances. Ryan Newman seemed to have forgotten that he was in a car at a restart. Had NASCAR fitted electro magnets in some cars and a chap in race control was having fun with on/ off switches?

Seriously though, NASCAR needs a proper rule to prevent blocking. One move and one move only. Two moves = parked for the race plus a substantial penalty.

I don't normally agree with Brad K, but he was mad enough at one point last year to say the next guy who blocked him was getting wrecked; I think the lad is spot on right and good on him.

On yesterday's form the 500 will be a repeat of some idiot throwing a block causing a big accident. Sort it NASCAR. Even F1 sorted that...