Thread: Luiggi's dreams
View Single Post
Old 12 Dec 2010, 19:56 (Ref:2803431)   #5
LuiggiSpeed
Veteran

United States
LuiggiSpeed should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Trying to keep up with the "4 a month" promise....I'm a little behind already!

Here's "Sakuyoshi Park"

It's a 5.4 Kilometer CCW for the full course.
Club Course I haven't determined the lenght but it's around 3K, and runs CCW.
Short Course around 2.3K and runs CCW as well.
There's a VIP tower, ambulance access for all areas, a parking lot inside, two bridges(not that I like bridges, they're not cost effective.

EDIT:Still some gravel traps are needed, I missed them because I did this quite from the hip, one at T2, another one at last corner of Club Course! (my bad)

Main straight is 900M

This track was not designed to look good or organic, I rather started out thinking what I would like to ride, as viewed from behind the handlebar of a motorcycle or the steering wheel of a car, what kind of corners and directional changes, in what order etc. so I don't expect to set the world on fire as the art is concerned, but try to put yourself riding this track, see if you like it.

T1 super fast approach but can't get too carried away because the next section is a quite technical succession of corners with many directional changes.

After T5 you get a little breather, heading for an increasing radius T6 with a chance to accelerate thru T7 which is quite a high speed turn.

Next section is a quite difficult set of multi apex corners, very hard to pin the best line.

Next section is another breather, preparing for a set of corners that you need to connect correctly, for the best lap times, they are deceaving, and getting too deep into one may screw the rest of the section!

Last section is another multi apex and the last hairpin leading to the 900 mt straight.
That's a lap around my circuit.
Attached Thumbnails
Sakuyoshi Park GP.jpg   Sakuyoshi Park Short.jpg   Sakuyoshi Park Club.jpg  

Sakuyoshi Park Map.jpg   Sakuyoshi Park Concept.jpg   Sakuyoshi Park perspective.jpg  

Last edited by LuiggiSpeed; 12 Dec 2010 at 20:21.