View Single Post
Old 29 Oct 2017, 08:59 (Ref:3777177)   #32
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Sorry to read about your woes Mike. Hope it all gets sorted easily.

I would like to thank Delta for his efforts yesterday and Friday. We qualified third in class and 22 and finished third in class and 11th. I was hit for track limits so suffered a drive through. It was a bit unjustified because at the time I was trying to avoid being t boned by the winning BMW! Hey ho.

Had some excellent food in various fish restaurants in Praia du Rocha and now just heading for breakfast then a last day in the sunshine before the flight home.

Many thanks go to Ken and Tim Clarke for prepping the car, Pat for lap timing and organising and once again Delta for his sterling efforts.

We will be looking at handling for the car next year because it's sideways everywhere which is fun but a bit slow. Other than that all it needs is an engine refresh.

It was announced that MRL will have an HTCC grid at the Silverstone Classic so that's July sorted then.