View Single Post
Old 18 Apr 2017, 08:28 (Ref:3727498)   #97
tbtstt
Veteran

United Kingdom
Redhill, England
tbtstt should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridtbtstt should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pozi View Post
That Clio has always gone round corners with the inside wheel floating in mid air, aside from the moment it broke it did not seem to slow him down, performance wise it is in a different class to the rest of the field.
Yeah, as you say that Clio V6 has always done that: it's clearly a very stiff chassis with very soft suspension at the rear!

I have to echo the sentiments of those in here. There was some great racing yesterday... when they eventually got to race.

I possibly only had half the story, but I personally didn't agree with the decision to allow Mark Watson to "roll" into the final. As I understand it Heathcote was sitting in the dummy grid in a fully functional Supercar, where as Mark's car was clearly sick.

Still, despite the lower numbers, at least the majority of those cars in attendance were competitive and we got a pretty action packed Supercar final.

The Super Nationals were the standout class of the day for me as well. So good to see that Clio V6 out again and Ovenden seems to have really got to grips with it: can't believe he was denied victory again so close to the end of the day!