View Single Post
Old 10 Oct 2018, 12:37 (Ref:3855909)   #12
leonidas
Veteran

England
Coventry
leonidas should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridleonidas should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The recent updates have improved it a lot. You need to select real time weather as by default you can have rainstorms, snow and dry track within about 3 minutes as the time is accelerated for short races.

Makes sure you have vintage tyre selected for the Lotus 25 and 49 - if you are not careful you can be on modern track tyres. The reason that the 60s sports cars aren't very good is that there is no historic tyre for them so they tend to stick to the track.

The modern stock car is good as are the Group A touring cars. GT3 is modeled rather well too, if a bit slidey. Many like the LMP1 cars too, although for me they are a little boring in short races.

Most of the rest of the car content is mediocre, but with classic F1, stock cars and GT3 to enjoy in one package, frankly, who cares?

And the rallycross is good fun too.

My head says PC2 is not quite as good as Assetto Corsa (I have revised my earlier view), but I seem to drive it as much, so that must mean something.