View Single Post
Old 3 Dec 2010, 13:30 (Ref:2799086)   #501
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
no no no not the imminent explosion of the engine, i certainly wasn't implying that. it's just if the turbo is chronically prone to a smoky disastrous demise i'm not entirely sure of the wisdom of bringing it closer in any way to the limit of its tolerances. a turbo failing isn't the end of the world. the bit that is is the particular way in which the bmw engine chooses to lunch itself!

that said, i WILL be chipping my next car. considering the replacement parts for that are wayyyyy cheaper than the bmw has been and it's a lot less labour intensive to do anything to that particular engine than any form of maintenance on the bmw 2 litre one my team of willing spanners are far more comfortable with fixing it.

those wheels look excellent by the way!