Thread: Race Control...
View Single Post
Old 6 Mar 2016, 09:07 (Ref:3620476)   #5
Compromised
Veteran

Compromised should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by peckstar View Post
maybe the commentators need to learn the rules and the laughing buffoon can stop harping on about things he doesnt understand.
Agreed. But who chooses the commentators? Either way I'd consider them only average at the moment and can both (although Skaife more so) affect the show. Both seem to enjoy the sound of their own voice and waffling about some infinitesimal technical detail ad nauseum.

Quote:
might also help if posters learnt the rules themselves or at least knew how to access them.
Big problem for supercars then. I'd say the biggest percentage of Supercars crowd are "casual" fans. If posters on here and indeed even former racers/commentators can't seem to make sense of what's going on/who should be penalized/when the safety car should be out etc. how in god's name is joe bloggs at home meant to follow any of it?

Quote:
all incidents are reviewed post race. so lets wait and see on some of them
**** weak in my opinion. Do it during the race so the order you finish is the real outcome. As above, the all important casual fans do not want this docked 50 points on Sunday night nonsense