View Single Post
Old 6 Apr 2018, 14:35 (Ref:3813255)   #258
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Casto View Post
I think that is a fair criticism of me. I should have found a way in that follow up post to not be so enthusiastic as to potential accuracy of my own speculation. Regardless... I asked to look at my previous post. Which clearly says it is speculation.

Richard
for what its worth Richard, i dont think you have to change a thing about your posting style!

there is always a lot of different information out there and you do extremely well (imo probably better than anyone else on this forum) to parse that information and present your thoughts, inferences, opinions, speculation in a clear and logical manner that, i think, fosters the friendly type of discourse that this forum has been sadly lacking as of late.

you keep posting man and i for one will keep reading!