Thread: Magazines F1 Racing Magazine in the USA?
View Single Post
Old 14 Mar 2018, 09:30 (Ref:3807887)   #3
Mike Harte
Veteran

United Kingdom
W. Yorkshire
Mike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Haymarket, the previous owner of both F1 mag and Autosport, used to exactly the same thing for all overseas subscribers of Autosport years ago when I lived in Spain. They used to transport it to a distribution centre further East of where I lived, from where it was sent to Spain.

The net result was that my copy never arrived within the week of publication, and after a couple of complaints to Haymarket, they used to mail a copy directly from the UK to me which would arrive by the Saturday after publication at the latest. The second copy would be usually delivered weeks later, if at all sometimes.