View Single Post
Old 21 Oct 2002, 10:32 (Ref:409108)   #13
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Ha!

I do like Coppice, but it seemed to have something against me on Sunday!

My Dad seemed to be very happy because I had put the car on pole in the standard class. And my time for this was set after I failed to avoid another fellow ten-tenther there.

Everyone descended on the car afterwards and did a great job to rearrange the rearranged bodywork! People were lending us tools and in no time at all the car was back looking, er, almost new! Well minus a headlight and a slightly bent bumper!

And then in the race. After getting third overall! In a standard car! I locked up into Coppice and no amount of releasing the pedal seemed to get the wheels to bite again Anyway after a Schumacher-esque escape from the gravel trap I managed to still finish third in class.

Despite the missed opportunities I still have a missive smile!

Kev, where you at Coppice for all day? Not a nice day to be out there!