View Single Post
Old 30 Dec 2008, 14:05 (Ref:2362736)   #97
fomoco
Veteran

Australia
Bris Vages southside
fomoco should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridfomoco should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emma#33
i am gonna sound like a tool, but i dont care. i have to ask PROFILER if you could infact handle racing a v8 supercar? patrizi is a rookie meaning he is not the best, his driving needs work. he has not raced at the tracks he travelled to in his car before, his car is not sponsored by his dad, his team is not a part of fpr the car is prepared at fpr it is a sub team but a seperate team. your post actually made me quite mad and im sure there will be a comment about me naming names but i do know michael patrizi and he is a great guy. practice makes perfect give him at least another year or two. look at the front runners now. they were in similar positions to patrizi in their rookie days. everyone has them and they are not glamourous. just give the underdogs a chance. i sound like a loser i know but the comments made here were so very harsh.
Emma. you are so right. Where did all these super drivers start. Lets see,
they all started way back, lets be like cricket. how many matches before he reached a century, or how many races before he had a win. To all the knockers, look at jamie, dumped and then revived. I wonder if harry firth had thougnt, this brock kid has no talent, or if larry got the right team and AJ got lotus gig, would the world of motor sport be different. I wonder if Leo Leonard and Jim Richards hadn't crossed the tasman, Graham Crosby for that matter as well. The Stone Bros, who helped DJR

Yes EM, you are right, to many superior intelligent posters who aren't employed by V8 Supercar Teams passing comment on what they cant do

Where did jamie sart?