View Single Post
Old 12 Nov 2019, 20:16 (Ref:3940245)   #11
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by coppice View Post
Well it is easy to be cynical, but you'd have to be in serious denial if you imagined that motor sport will not be coming under ever tighter scrutiny for its environmental impact . But I do fear some of its supporters come from the demographic that dismisses anything not to their liking as fake news, with the usual bluster , but I feel it is about time it was seen to act .
To be honest, I am pleasantly surprised this thread is not full of strong criticism from the fake news/get off my lawn crowd. I am waiting for the first time I see "Ok Boomer" here on the forum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chillibowl View Post
Fans will be incentivised to choose greener ways of travelling to circuits
Like walk or swim?

I am all for this initiative, but it is easy to make fun of.

Richard