View Single Post
Old 10 Sep 2016, 17:29 (Ref:3671487)   #28
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I didn't say let it die, I said if it does it dies and that DPi isn't the fix that is needed because it's incompatible the overall philosophy that the ACO is pursuing. I don't see what is entitled about being able to see the big picture of what the ACO is trying to do, and not thinking that DPi has some sort of right to appear in WEC/LM.

However seeming to think that IMSA should have any say in how the ACO does things, whilst having to utilise the ACOs own homologated equipment...

Last edited by Akrapovic; 10 Sep 2016 at 17:48.