View Single Post
Old 23 Apr 2024, 03:18 (Ref:4206137)   #3336
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Not sure where to post this. But I stumbled across this drone footage of the work they are doing on Monza (substantial track work and I guess they are also working on new facilities?). You can also see the large qty of trees that were blown down (I think last year and prior to last years GP?) by a storm. I think they have a large replanting effort in progress.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxOg0TubdLc

Richard

Last edited by Richard C; 23 Apr 2024 at 03:26.