View Single Post
Old 12 Oct 2017, 12:10 (Ref:3773850)   #367
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by billy bleach View Post
If there are any Subarus in 2018.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by psq43 View Post
Now, I heard that too....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfisti View Post
That Mr Bleach is a rumour I heard at the weekend but thought it way wide of the mark... even if BMR fold I would think one of the other teams would come in for the cars at the right price.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 850Estate View Post
Purely to fan the flames of rumour here, you could maybe read something into this from Jason on BTCC Crazy.
From the Adrian Flux blog:

'And the good news is that Sutton will back in a Subaru next year to defend his crown. Roll on 2018.'

Sounds like Adrian Flux might be putting their support fully behind Sutton - does that mean Plato will no longer be their voice and spokesperson in the BTCC?