View Single Post
Old 11 Jun 2018, 08:36 (Ref:3828302)   #500
tbtstt
Veteran

United Kingdom
Redhill, England
tbtstt should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridtbtstt should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Great to be able to watch all the qualifying live again this weekend. Was I the only one who was a bit frustrated by the racing this weekend though? Unlike last season, there are at least two teams out there that have the cars and drivers capable of challenging the Polo, but none of them seem to be able to get things right.

Timmy Hansen seems to be cursed, yet another incident that wasn't his fault and another podium snatched from him. In terms of pace I think Timmy should be challenging for the lead of the Championship, instead he is down in sixth. Second to sixth in the Championship split by just 10 points though, the real battle this year looks to be who is going to take second, as Kristoffersson looked absolutely flawless on track this weekend.

Interesting footnote from the TV coverage is that Munnich has now switched to a front mount radiator setup in the Ibiza. That's three cars with a front mount setup now, I wonder if that trend will continue to become more widespread in the Supercars?