Thread: Rich Energy
View Single Post
Old 17 May 2019, 20:14 (Ref:3904400)   #30
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Interview by Peter Windsor of William Storey (Rich Energy)...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n31uqHOOj7E

My take is that Storey talks about everything about the logo except for the fact that their logo is beyond "similar" to that of Whyte Bikes. And that any rational individual would say it was clearly copied.

His basic take... Who is Whyte Bikes? Nobody has heard of them, so we couldn't have copied their logo. That Rich Energy is the victim here and that everyone is out to get them.

Richard