View Single Post
Old 19 Jul 2019, 17:38 (Ref:3918507)   #171
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by F1Pete View Post
I will take part in this meaningful discussion...close your eyes and imagine if Vettel was the driver who was let go and Kimi remained with Ferrari. The current landscape of every racetrack would be transformed. Leclerc battling with Verstappen while trying to chase Kimi.....

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk
I'm a great believer in the option of escaping from real life by indulging in dreams and fantasies. The saving grace is that I'm confident that you don't really believe that Pete....... (or if you do, that you have suitable counselling on hand..... ).