View Single Post
Old 4 Feb 2020, 13:06 (Ref:3955643)   #4
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran
 
chunterer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location:
Down the end of my road
Posts: 13,911
chunterer is going for a new lap record!chunterer is going for a new lap record!chunterer is going for a new lap record!chunterer is going for a new lap record!chunterer is going for a new lap record!chunterer is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Casto View Post
If I was to put money on it, I would say yes, it will be canceled. It's not far out and I assume the longer they delay on a decision, the more trouble it will be to adjust.

Richard
Yep I concur...

Is it too late to get a short notice deal with Sepang or another Asian continent venue instead?
chunterer is offline  
__________________
"Double Kidney Guv'nah?"
"No thanks George they're still wavin a white flag!"
Quote