View Single Post
Old 30 Jan 2008, 10:10 (Ref:2116911)   #10
ian beckett
Racer

ian beckett should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thanks once again,this is the car as it is modelled but at Kyalami it ran in practice without the 'high'edges to the ducts on top of the rear arches,these appeared in time for the race and I had always presumed that the were added to try and extract more air from the side mounted radiators in what was a hot time in South Africa?It is surprising to see them in your most recent photo therefore and despite all other aspects being the same Gunze did not add thes to the model!The Kyalami car did not have the roof mounted aerial either.I apologise for assuming that the photos were taken more recently, this was largely due to the fantastic quality of them,I presumed they were taken with digital equipment!! Once again I appreciate all you efforts.I am usually a Porsche/BMW''expert''and so need as much help on the Nissan's as I can get.This is a model I always wanted to do since '82. You do not by any chance have a complete picture of the Auto Bureaux Group 5 BMW M1 which can be seen in one of the pictures do you?