View Single Post
Old 17 Sep 2019, 15:43 (Ref:3928541)   #21
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete Shepherd View Post
I've found out a bit more about my fire extinguisher, it's a lifeline which was last serviced in March 2018. So if I have this right it will need to be serviced again in March 2020?
Yes, every 2 years for service. If it’s a steel bottle that will be lifed as well. Think it’s 10 years (yes, just checked) and after that the service agents will replace it- at your expense, of course....

If you buy a new transponder it will obviously come with a bracket. If you hire one you may be able to buy a bracket at the same time, or cable tie the unit somewhere securely! The brackets for self powered ones are designed to be fitted to the car and the unit to then clip in. Obviously recharging has to be done off the car, so mount it somewhere you can get at it! If a wired in transponder, the old ones didn’t have a bracket, but just had mounts for cable ties, rivets or whatever. Not sure about the Mylaps ones.