View Single Post
Old 10 Oct 2019, 12:21 (Ref:3933109)   #5146
andy97
Veteran

United Kingdom
Castle Donington
andy97 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridandy97 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by grantp View Post
They do seem to have a lot of activity around and about.
Maybe they have plans for further expansion that would be best funded by adding a few more series that are already up and running?
I noticed that several of their meetings this year had live streaming broadcasts and what looked like full length (in racing terms) recordings available on line. A sort of lower cost version of Goodwood media!
That could be attractive as a bait for whatever new series they wish to attract. (Assuming it continues in the future ...)
They run a lot of meetings and that requires time and resources. Not sure how many people they employ but when I have popped in to their office there are usually about 5 people about and i know there is a Committee behind that.
When i suggested to CSCC that we should expand the number of meetings to split the Mag 7 and Future Classic grids (full to busting) and help cover some of the guest series we have now had to put off such as the Porsche Club, Ferraris and Morgans i was told that we were at capacity for the staff and volunteer workload and didnt want to diminish quality of service to members. Fair enough.