View Single Post
Old 9 Aug 2020, 19:53 (Ref:3994268)   #12
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Morgan View Post
There are plenty of SPD shoes available which are geared towards road cycling rather than MTB.

If Iain's followed my advice he's also bought SPD shoes (I did give him some cleats with the Bianchi) but, as a lifelong rider in trainers, he's going to forget to unclip before too long...

...with hilarious consequences.
I only use Spuds, wouldn't ride in anything else. I've got a pair that could be mistaken for a leisure shoe and I just bought a road race version from Wiggle. Very nice.

I started riding again when lockdown started but my front mech shifter lever has broken so I've not been out lately. Plus work has now exploded, I'm so busy i can't get out I'm delighted to say.

My shifters are Sora, which is as good as anything. It works fine - or at least it used to [emoji23] So maybe it's not fine.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk