View Single Post
Old 28 Sep 2017, 13:02 (Ref:3770293)   #6
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Having recently got back into GPL, I can't see any reason to go looking for GPL again in PC2. I got very fed up with PC1 and having to constantly open my wallet just to pick up an extra car or two or rarely another track. The wonderful beauty of GPL was (and still is) that there is a whole world of mods, tracks, cars etc. for FREE - thanks to an incredible modding community. But of course, mods and add-ons created by users don't earn money for the makers of the sim.....