View Single Post
Old 5 May 2023, 12:59 (Ref:4154608)   #38
Matt K
Veteran

Matt K should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridMatt K should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The biggest disappointment of the recent years for me is Anton De Pasquale. Back in the Erebus days he seemed like he could really become a top performer in a top team and when he joined DJR it was all downhill from there. Perhaps becoming McLaughlin's successor turned to be too big of a challenge for him or maybe he was never poised for great things. Anyway, kind of rated him a lot higher. Yes, DJR seems to be going back to their mid-pack place that they'd been at for years before Penske came, but Anton's been regularly beaten by Will Davison recently. Quite a shame.

As for Feeney, I don't know, he's been somewhat invisible but on the other hand already won twice this year and is very young so can only get better. Given he's at Triple 8, which will probably be winning over the next decade or so, he'll probably be a major title candidate. I'm tipping Kostecki joining him at 888 in not too distant a future - wonder who can win the title (first) - Kostecki or Feeney. Somehow Kostecki seems better than Feeney atm but you never know.

Last edited by Matt K; 5 May 2023 at 13:06.