View Single Post
Old 6 Sep 2017, 13:11 (Ref:3764935)   #36
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by F1Guy View Post
If RBR were to switch to Honda power in 2019, it would probably only be for two years (2019 and 2020). So not a long association to build a winning "works" team and take on Mercedes and Ferrari.

I don't see RBR being the factory Honda team in 2019. But I could be wrong.
I don't think they'd need to wait until 2019. If the Honda unit turned out to be better than the Renault in early 2018 (which is likely if Alonso is Renault-powered), then I'm sure Red Bull would find a way to get it in their car earlier.