Thread: Project C.A.R.S
View Single Post
Old 17 Jun 2015, 07:35 (Ref:3551453)   #73
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
The more you play this, the more broken it seems. I couldn't work out why my car handled like crap after pit stops every time. Turns out it defaults back to the default setup after every pit stop.

Also, the pit strategy stuff is broken. It corrupts the file name and then after that it doesn't load properly. Usually it just replaces the file name with "****************", but now it's replacing them with random lines of text that my race engineer has been saying during the races. wtf?

Edit: And the DLC, whilst nice and cheap, says it fully integrates with the Career mode. This is false - none of the DLC cars currently appear in the careers.

Last edited by Akrapovic; 17 Jun 2015 at 07:48.