View Single Post
Old 2 Jan 2018, 22:12 (Ref:3790377)   #41
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by grantp View Post
I feel the same way Max but that in turn would mean that the educated Élite, mostly from Oxbridge, educational establishments that, we are told, are rated as amongst the very best universities in the world, are educated to a point of incompetence.

I think I would prefer the concept of conspiracy to apply. You can work out where you are with a conspiracy.

I would recommend the extra strong tin foil in a generous width so it can be doubled over.
I think they are highly educated but have gone from pampered private school to pampered university to political internship to pointless jobs giving them time to pursue their political careers. So they have no experience of the real world.

I would out a minimum age on all politicians, plus they must have done a number of proper jobs before they're allowed to stand.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk