Thread: Team Honda in F1
View Single Post
Old 27 Mar 2019, 12:29 (Ref:3893710)   #44
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApexTurtle View Post
I've visited some other communities and read other sources on F1 news, and my view is that people are very hard on Renault and very easy on Honda. I am a fan of neither, you claim to be a fan of Honda. I will leave it up to the other people who read this to decide who makes the better argument here.
Sounds good Apex. Given you are very new here, maybe you should read older posts by me before passing judgement regarding my “Honda bias”. You can learn I am a fan of many things. Williams and McLaren are two. I can be quite harsh on them. Again, read my posts. Note, acknowledging that I have biases (everyone does) does automatically make me wrong on specific topics.

Richard