View Single Post
Old 15 Jul 2019, 21:21 (Ref:3917928)   #11
Tourer
Veteran

Australia
Sideways
Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!
I'm assuming that Mr Boost references Mr Lowndes specifically as Mr Lowndes is a commentator I believe on Fox (I don't have access to Fox so I'm not completely sure about that).

If Mr Lowndes has said that GRM with 2 relatively inexperienced pilots will be lacking in the level of driver feedback on setup that comes with more experience (and more to the point, experience of what a front-running car feels like) then Mr Lowndes is 100% correct - and it's an observation, rather than the criticism that the seemingly thin-skinned Mr Boost seems to think that it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driver TBA View Post
Mr Boost's 50K callout would have been way cooler if he offered it to Tander....

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Absolutely agree - now THAT would be a challenge that makes more sense and that would seem more real.

Plus Mr Lowndes hasn't always driven for 888 and we all saw in the 00 Motorsport days that he really can put a pretty good shine onto a turd - the green eyed monster and its earlier friends often ended way further up the results sheets in his hands than it had any right to.