View Single Post
Old 7 Aug 2019, 19:07 (Ref:3921848)   #28
grantp
Subscriber
Veteran

grantp should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridgrantp should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridgrantp should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Morgan View Post
Speaking as one of the "M25 Circus" (Junction 11 - Chertsey). We've had a couple of great weekends. Superb weather at Anglesey and good weather at Croft.

Oulton is a bit less attractive for us as (being the last race on Monday) we have to endure the journey home on the M6 on a Bank Holiday. However, we've still got the best entry of the meeting there, as we had at Anglesey and Croft. I get a lot more whinges from drivers from the North West about travelling to Brands than I do from drivers in the South travelling back from Oulton on a Bank Holiday.

Just saying

Visually the best bet after Oulton would be to try to secure a test day at Anglesey on the Tuesday and enjoy that before heading south (or wherever) once again. Much of Cheshire and a lot of North Wales to enjoy whilst in the vicinity and give the traffic a chance to sort itself out after whatever the BH weekend throws at it.

I canp;t think of a better way to start the Autumn (always assuming the weather plays ball.)