BOSSman
Veteran

BOSSman should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
BOSS GP 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exploded View Post
Preliminary calendar is looking good.

17/18 April Hockenheim Historic GP Hockenheim F1
(+ FIA Historic F1, FIA Lurani Trophy, HSCC Historic F2, Orwell Supersports Cup, etc.)

22/23 May RMU Classic Spa-Francorchamps
(+ FIA Historic F1, Historic GroupC, HSCC Historic F2, Orwell Supersports Cup, etc.)

05/06 June Masters of F3 Circuit Park Zandvoort
(+ Dutch Supercar Challenge, Formula BMW Europe, British Formula Ford Championship, etc.)

19/20 June ADAC Eifelrennen Nurburgring F1
(+ Historic GroupC, Orwell Supersports Cup, biggest DTM Revival ever, etc.)

17/18 July Superleague Formula Zolder
(+ Dutch Supercar Challenge, Dutch Youngtimer Cup, etc.)

August or September T.B.A.

02/03 October Tropheés Historiques de Bourgogne Dijon
(+ FIA Historic F1, HSCC Historic F2, Orwell Supersports Cup, etc.)

@ 'Exploded', I have updated your calendar, I hope you can forgive me, thx...
Yes, these are the six 100% confirmed BOSS GP 2010 race dates (plus the tba date).
I think this is one of the best calendar in BOSS racing history. For some of these race meetings we have tried for years to participate there with EB, but there was no way for different reasons. Therefore I am now really happy that the organisers give us their confidence so that we can race there with BOSS GP already in our very first season.
The planned 7th race meeting (August or September) is unfortunately still in negotiation and we will announce the date later this month.
We were very close to support the 'International GT Open' meeting at Brands Hatch GP in September, but at the beginning of this week the meeting had to be re-classed from a 'noisy' weekend to a 'quiet' weekend after (the normal) problems with the local residents. So we have to start the search again, possibly we go back to one of the six circuits which we already have in the calendar or the UK will welcome the BOSS GP cars after all... *fingers crossed*

Since Tuesday evening, February 9, 2010, 'B.O.S.S. GP' is officially registered (without any problems) as a Luxembourg race series!

The new 'BOSS GP Foundation' (with principal Henk de Boer) is officially registered since February 5, 2010, and has also begun their work.

The official BOSS GP website, www.bossgp.com, will be available from today for all interested.

More news later...

Christian
BOSS GP