View Single Post
Old 29 Nov 2018, 13:10 (Ref:3866838)   #65
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
i’m kinda disappointed in some of the names on the list. i understand exactly why they’ve gone for it and have no beef with them for doing so but still... i expected more from them as seemingly smart, aware women. not totally sure supporting dare 2b different as well as this really goes hand in hand.

something i’m also not sure about is how little debate about this seems to be coming from women online. men have plenty to say, and it generally seems to be in support of women like pippa and sophia floersch who are strongly against it. you can’t deny the bonus of having 18 or whatever free or cheap drives suddenly on the market. but that doesn’t... negate the negatives.

it’s a tricky one.

i’d also like to hear more about how it’s going to be run. if it’s centrally, then they’ll need to do a heck of a lot of recruiting about now. who has the tyre contract, hankook or pirelli? how will testing work? and so on.