View Single Post
Old 19 Sep 2016, 12:29 (Ref:3674070)   #253
Bcarr6
Veteran

Bcarr6 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridBcarr6 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Some interesting snippets on Mclarens potential 2017 popularity going around this weekend:

Firstly, I saw on DSC I think it was, that one existing team is looking at a pair of 650s GT3s for '17. I assume this would be in addition to the factory effort.

Secondly, there has been substantial interest in the 570s GT4 for not only British GT, and Euro GT4, but also in the U.S.

I imagine the running of the Tekno 570s GT4 in the '17 B12hr will help interest that side of the world too, although there is currently limited running grounds for GT4 in Asia and Aus.

KPAX Flying Lizards have already said they are evaluating a 570s GT4 for PWC GTS in addition to their current stable of GT3s.

And finally, S365's WEC COTA post race notebook just revealed Strakka are evaluating a potential pair of 650s GT3's for a run in Blancpain.

End of Prototype racing for Strakka perhaps? Love to see a 650s in Strakka colours!!! The article did state a ELMs and WEC return is still possible.

Anyway, some interesting rumours, seems McLaren are finally gaining some interest in customer programs possibly for 2017.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk