View Single Post
Old 5 Jan 2021, 08:39 (Ref:4026902)   #10
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by E.B View Post
Great stuff. App is now on my phone. Look forward to when / if you get Supercars online.
Another fan here of your privacy statement.
Edit: just noticed that Supercars is there already.
Yes, added Supercars a couple of days ago I've had a lot of tweets saying "I'll subscribe if you add X", so that's the plan now for early 2021 is adding lots of series.

I've set the app up so I can push new series to the apps without having to do an app update. There is an exception at the moment - I need to do an app update in the next couple of weeks before I can introduce more series. I need a way of signalling TBA events (of which there is a lot) and the subscriptions need to be simplified.

As it's my first app, it was too easy to get carried away with options and stuff that don't end up being useful or relevant.

Thank you for the download! Every download is important to get it off the ground enough to cover its own costs!

Last edited by Akrapovic; 5 Jan 2021 at 08:45.