View Single Post
Old 7 Dec 2021, 13:15 (Ref:4087467)   #2531
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
That's very interesting. I don't blame Max for picking his spot, so to speak, but I do wonder why Lewis didn't get the message in a more time fashion?
Lewis was once penalised for giving a position back in a way that he meant he could immediately repass. I believe it was a 25 second penalty too.

So whilst I don't blame Max, as he was probably briefed to do it there, I do think that's not only penalty worth, but has been given extreme penalties before. And Max did it once, and tried to do it again before Lewis negated it.