View Single Post
Old 8 Dec 2021, 08:20 (Ref:4087633)   #2548
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
It wouldn't be in Rosberg's interests to downplay Hamilton of course. But yes, I enjoy his commentary even if he does say "the tyres are raging hot" far too much.

Off topic, but they are blatantly going to be on friendly terms when both have retired. Both are happy with their place in the world now!

I would quite happily have Rosberg, Button, Webber and DC just sharing duties between them. Sack off the lead commentator as it is a dead art and just rotate between younger retired drivers. Brundle has had his day now I think.