Thread: CoG Parity...
View Single Post
Old 3 Mar 2018, 22:01 (Ref:3805524)   #1
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
CoG Parity...

Story Here

The complaints about the ZB are loud and getting louder, however they conveniently ignore that the body panels for those cars weren’t able to be pressed locally in special runs, and needed to be fabricated completely to suit the unique sizing of the CotF base platform.

ZB is a brand new chassis shape, Ford’s FG/X had its origins back in 2013, as did the Nissan Altima.

It shouldn’t be a surprise to anyone that design and construction techniques have moved along in 5 or so years....

Can you actually design a test to measure CoG across multiple chassis?

There is a certain team principal that seems to be building a strong reputation for whinginging, instead of just getting on with the job...
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House