View Single Post
Old 10 Jun 2018, 16:05 (Ref:3828117)   #740
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
The Sauber deal was always a deal for current spec Ferrari power units, a huge deal compared to their year old ones, and Alfa branding on the cars. I'm not sure what else you expected, they've done 100% of the announcement. It was NEVER going to be a new power unit just for Sauber, ever.
Yeah, I know? They've done exactly what they said they'd do, and it's exactly what everyone expected. But that's the point - even when they do use the other brands, it's purely an engine and branding exercise. So I wouldn't expect that to translate into an Alfa Romeo LMP1.