View Single Post
Old 28 Sep 2021, 17:24 (Ref:4076152)   #54
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwh43scale View Post
Well, what a day at Loton Park ! Multiple runs under the hill record and more wins for Wallace. My impressions of the day here - morning and afternoon albums - https://www.flickr.com/photos/dwh38/albums
What an unbelievable day. Never seen a hill record so smashed in one day before. I think there were 5 drivers and a total of 17 runs under the old record, nearly a second and a half taken off the mark. I was slow to pick up that Paul Haimes broke his class record as well. Stunning driving at the limit with nothing more than a handful of minor offs.