View Single Post
Old 9 Nov 2021, 11:33 (Ref:4082337)   #5811
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 litre Touring Car Star View Post
This past season was my first for a long time, and I thought the cars were watered down a bit compared to champcars. I have subsequently found they're just as quick as champcars were.

Since the introduction of the Aeroscreen, lap times are down but that's not too surprising as it adds roughly 60 pounds to the weight of the car.

Apparently the Aeroscreen will be incorporated into the design of next chassis, which is due in 2024/25.