View Single Post
Old 27 Jan 2019, 21:18 (Ref:3880053)   #39
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I flipped between NBCSN and their app as the coverage dictated. The app ran flawlessly in HD for me the whole time and i got a clean stream via chromecast to the tv. I mostly did the IMSA radio for commentary but occasionally put on the NBC guys.

RLM team did great, and i thought it was very cool to hear some old racers in the booth. Especially Derek Bell and Graham Duxbury (if i remember that name correctly). Very good insight on how racing is both the same and has changed since their time. Even Johnny OConnel had some ok moments. He at least helped pass the time in the red flags.