View Single Post
Old 7 Jan 2017, 10:39 (Ref:3700769)   #46
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
With the bathroom scales accelerating faster than an F1 car, and with Christmas looming on the horizon, it was a case of turning a blind eye to Quality Street, Cadbury's biscuits, and similar temptations over the festive season for me.

So enjoy those left over 'flab producers' and think of poor old Bauble wasting away as he watches 'er indoors tucking in to the remains of the goodies. Still we have a spare turkey for dinner on Sunday, and that can only be good for me, surely?

If wandering around the paddock at the Pom or Spring Start your eye should catch sight of a tall, good looking, and particularly slim, yet distinguished elder gentleman. Please pass on my regards.