View Single Post
Old 10 Jan 2016, 23:58 (Ref:3603565)   #53
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Whatever happened to...?

A lot happens in the Sportscar/GT world, and unless you read every single story on DSC/S365/Autosport/whatever under the sun, something will always slip under your radar - no matter how much of an anorak you might be.

What happened to that chassis? Where's that driver now? How has this circuit changed over X years? If you don't know, chances are, someone on this forum will.

I thought I'd start a thread where we could help each other out a bit, and help plug gaps in each other's knowledge.

Okay - here's mine....whatever happened to White Lightning? Their Porsches seemed to be ever-presents at Le Mans and in the ALMS, and then all of a sudden - they just vanished. What's the story there?