View Single Post
Old 11 Jan 2016, 16:57 (Ref:3603759)   #62
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodger Davies View Post
Petersen White Lightening went to Ferrari after the Porsches I believe, with a 430, but Petersen (first name forgotten), who was the funding behind it, went to do rally raid stuff himself instead.

Good thread though, hope there are some others. My turn, what happened to Freisinger?

I know a lot of these will end with "went bankrupt" though.
Thanks - is that them done forever?

I might think they were around for longer than they were. When you're small, years are much longer so I probably have an inaccurate view of how involved they were.

I seem to recall a pretty vicious fire on the Sunday afternoon for them at Le Mans one year. 2006?