Thread: IMSA Race DETROIT GRAND PRIX 2018
View Single Post
Old 9 Jun 2018, 23:56 (Ref:3827890)   #32
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberMotor View Post
Yahoo! Roku!
^this. Took me all week but finally squeezed this up last night.
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
I recorded the Fox sports broadcast and watched it on delay. I hate having to do this because I can't listen to the Imsa radio stream or follow T& S.

I was amazed how bad the coverage was. The announcers do a pretty good job, and this was no exception, but the overall production was bad and it was difficult to follow what was actually going on. Some examples, the scrolling leaderboard on the top of the screen was often wrong. Not sure why it was taking multiple laps at times to catch up to the onscreen action. We also missed the final lead change during commercial breaks with little reference and no replay of what happened. I'm still unsure how the 31 jumped to the lead with their pit strategy.

Overall, I liked seeing the cars there but won't be upset if they never race at Detroit again. It is a Monaco style parade. And the penalty on the 99 was bad.
Do yourself a favor. Cut the cord. IMSA Roku. I've watched most races this year that way. No commercials. No Fux. Enough timing there.....